11 Thoughts About Fatherhood
1. Love is the greatest parenting strategy there is.
2. If I can’t walk the walk at home, I can’t talk the talk out in the world.
3. Being a Father requires you to be a leader and manger. As the leader you share the vision of what’s possible for your children and as the manager you provide the support, guidance and coaching to help them make it happen.
4. You can’t be selfish and be a great dad.
5. I don’t want my children to be what I want them to be. I want them to become everything God created them to be.
6. A great question to ask your children from my friend …”What’s it like to be on the other side of me?”
7. Parenting will give you a crash course and a lifelong lesson in patience.
8. If you are open to learning and growing your children will become your greatest teachers.
9. It’s all about unconditional love. My children don’t care how many books I write. They just want to know that I love them.
10. No one is perfect. The goal is to learn from your mistakes and be better today than you were yesterday.
11. When your children fail, encourage them. When they succeed, encourage them.