Management of Influenced Behavior
Success with different personality types depends on your ability to manage different situations and those personalities. But how often do we practice for management of personalities when they are under the influence?
Whether a personality is under the influence of alcohol, anger, drugs, or is chronically mentally ill, there are certain rules that apply to each situation and certain rules that should not be violated to increase both success and safety when managing influenced behavior. Recognizing the traits of influenced behavior, understanding and practicing our foundational concepts will increase safety and success.
This class will give the student proven tools for dealing with:
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol
- Individuals under the influence of anger
- Individuals under the influence of drugs
- Individuals under the influence of mental instability
- Management and communication of different personality types
- Management of difficult people
- Management of aggressive behavior
M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC is a California based company that offers innovative professional training to the public, private and non-profit sectors. M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC also provides consulting and expert testimony. M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC maintains a master-level coalition of subject matter experts and instructors with years of extensive knowledge coupled with real world experiences.
M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC
1130 Fremont Blvd. #277
Seaside, CA 93955