Site Safety Threat and Readiness Assessment
Our security and emergency preparedness assessments provide users with a comprehensive independent appraisal of safety measures already in place. Such as readiness for unanticipated threats and recommendations for enhancing those measures with improvements at the building or district levels. School, business, house of worship, hospital, and hospitality leaders use our security and preparedness assessments as:
- A risk management tool for reducing crime and violence threats, risks, and potential liability while strengthening emergency preparedness.
- A community relations tool to demonstrate a commitment to safety and security prior to a crisis.
- Documentation of needs in advance of a levy campaign, or as part of a grant proposal.
Security, safety and preparedness assessments are specific to address your unique concerns and needs, not pre-packaged comments and forms with a few name changes. They are designed to help you to be proactive, not reactive, with your security and safety.
Our Assessments incorporate the following:
- Identifying specific strategies to make your venues better prepared and more secure for children and staff
- The potential to reduce crime, violence, and disruptive behavior risks
- The potential to reduce potential liability risks
- Improvement and recommendations for community relations on safety and security issues
M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC is a California based company that offers innovative professional training to the public, private and non-profit sectors. M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC also provides consulting and expert testimony. M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC maintains a master-level coalition of subject matter experts and instructors with years of extensive knowledge coupled with real world experiences.
M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC
1130 Fremont Blvd. #277
Seaside, CA 93955