Looking for a communication source that will provide you with tools and techniques to deal with a variety of situations from customer service complaints to angry co-workers or even persons who are both under the influence and agitated?
Our Dis-Arming Dialogue class combines elements from Interpersonal Communications, Management of Influenced Behavior, Tactical Communications/Strategic Communications and Management of Aggressive Behavior.
Learn to recognize, influence and calm disruptive language and behavior. Learn both proven strategies and techniques to resolve situations and provide an acceptable working platform that is conducive to all environments with our Dis-Arming Dialogue Class.
- Learn the science of proxemics
- Learn the 5 tools used to generate voluntary compliance
- Learn the 3 ways to effectively use paraphrasing
- Learn the difference between Sympathy and Empathy and when to use each
- Learn signs and signals or aggressiveness in the moment (danger cues)
- Learn how to effectively disrupt and deter hostile and even violent communication events
M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC is a California based company that offers innovative professional training to the public, private and non-profit sectors. M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC also provides consulting and expert testimony. M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC maintains a master-level coalition of subject matter experts and instructors with years of extensive knowledge coupled with real world experiences.
M.C. Kimball and Associates, LLC
1130 Fremont Blvd. #277
Seaside, CA 93955